Full-Size Toyota Tundra Offers Houston Towing and Comfort
For a full-size, light-duty pickup that fits the whole crew or the whole family, look no further than the new Toyota Tundra. Styled in California and Michigan, engineered in Michigan, and assembled in Texas, the 2016 Tundra is made by Americans, for Americans. Check out the all-American Tundra at Mike Calvert Toyota in Houston.
New Toyota Tundras for Sale
What to Expect from Your New Toyota Tundra
- Choose from a 310-horsepower 4.6L V8, with up to 15/19 mpg*, and a 381-horsepower 5.7L V8, with up to 13/18 mpg*.
- Back out of your driveway or back up a trailer with ease using the standard Wide-angle Backup Camera with Display Audio. Up the safety with available Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Available in multiple body styles, including Regular Cab, Double Cab, and CrewMax, with six different trim levels—SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum, 1794 Edition, TRD Pro—all able to tow more than five tons.
- The 4×2 Regular Cab Long Bed with available 5.7L V8 has a Maximum Towing Capacity of 10,500 lbs.
- Load cargo away from the elements with fold-up rear seats.
- Keep heavy cargo from slipping with available Deck Rail System.
- Go off-road with the 2016 Tundra TRD Pro, with an exclusive suspension, Bilstein shocks, sport accents, 1/4-inch aluminum skid plates, and 18-inch 5-spoke black alloy wheels.
- The 2016 Tundra 1794 Edition honors its Texan heritage with Western styling and the best in tech, convenience, and comfort features.
Your new 2016 Toyota Tundra is waiting at Mike Calvert Toyota in Houston, Texas.
2016 Toyota Tundras
The 2016 Toyota Tundra is here and we already have fantastic discounts.
Used Toyota Tundras For Sale
If you are shopping for a quality used Tundra in Houston, we have an incredible inventory to choose from.
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.