The 2013 Toyota Camry is a national best-seller and a favorite of Houston drivers. If the Camry’s lengthy track record of top sales, dependable quality and outstanding resale value doesn’t convince you that the Camry is the best choice for you, take a look at the 5 reasons you should buy a 2013 Camry:
1. The 2013 Camry offers great value with a host of informational and entertainment features. All Camry’s come standard with a 6-inch LCD display screen on the center dash, Bluetooth connectivity, auxiliary input and USB/iPod interface.
2. Even more amazing features come standard on the SE with the V6 powertrain! A navigation system with voice recognition will guide you to your destination faster. The Entune infotainment system with smartphone and web integration puts convenient apps at your finger tips, like Bing web search, Pandora music streaming, real-time traffic, sports and stock information, movie ticket and restaurant reservations and more! Plus, steering wheel mounted controls minimize driver distractions to keep you and your passengers safe.
3. The Camry’s interior features quality materials and is roomy with enough space for all passengers. The rear seatbacks conveniently recline at an angle that enhances support. Generous comfort, space and great outward visibility make the Camry perfect for roadtrips and even the daily Houston commute.
4. The 2013 Camry’s performance provides nice zip and competent acceleration. For sharper, more engaged handling, drivers can look the the Camry SE’s sport-tuned suspension.
5. The Camry lays claim to one of the best fuel economy it it’s class, even for the V6 engine. With 25 mpg city / 35 mpg highway and 28 mpg combined**, the four-cylinder 2013 Camry will save Houston drivers and average of $2,500 in fuel costs for the duration of ownership* when compared to the average new vehicle!
Test Drive the 2013 Camry at Mike Calvert Toyota
See for yourself with a test drive at Mike Calvert Toyota. With our massive inventory of new Toyotas and used vehicles, you’ll find exactly what you’ve been looking for. Plus, our highly experienced staff is here with answers to your questions, so call in or stop by Mike Calvert Toyota today!
*5 years on average.
**Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.